Latin singer and rapper Nio Garcia is about to perform at
San Juan, 03 Dec. Aug. 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (via Blockchain Wire) — CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier global conference series connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014, and BitAngels (www. bitangels .network), the leading bitcoin and blockchain investor network, today announced that special guest Nio Garcia will perform for all CoinAgenda attendees at SDG Exchange Exclusive Concert Series. The concert will take place on December 9 at 10 p.m. at the popular 7eight7 nightclub, as part of the fifth annual CoinAgenda Caribbean event in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Tickets and the full program are available on the event page. CoinAgenda or SDG Exchange tickets are required to attend the concert as the event is closed to the public.
Nio Garcia is a Puerto Rican dancer and world-class choreographer, recently turned rapper and film actor with over 18 million listeners on Spotify. One of the pioneers of the reggaeton movement, he released hits such as ‘Te Boté’, ‘AM’ and ‘Mírame’.
Brought to you by SDG Exchange, a global sustainability marketplace dedicated to reversing climate change one transaction at a time, the Exclusive SDG Exchange concert, will serve as the CoinAgenda Afterparty concert closing three days of events covering all things crypto and blockchain, including: the future of digital assets, crypto banking, the growing utility of NFTs, play to earn, relationship DeFi and TradFi, Latin America and Crypto, Stablecoins, Scaling Solutions, Blockchain Companies in Public Markets, Creating a Clean Crypto Future, Smart Cities, Crypto Investing Strategies and Structuring to Protect Assets.
“We are proud to co-sponsor CoinAgenda and be part of Puerto Rico Blockchain Week,” said Jason Cooner, Founder and CEO of SDG Exchange. “We see Puerto Rico as a growing blockchain hub full of opportunities for entrepreneurship.”
CoinAgenda Caribbean will feature top speakers including Brad Garlinghouse, Founder of Ripple; Dan Morehead, CEO of Pantera Capital; Brittany Kaiser, executive chair of Gryphon Digital Mining; Jason Cooner, CEO of SDG Exchange, Michael Wagner, co-founder and CEO of Star Atlas; and Robert Viglione, CEO of Horizen Labs.
As an international conference series, CoinAgenda Caribbean is supported by some of the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency companies, including:
- SDG Exchange – SDG Exchange is a global sustainability marketplace dedicated to reversing climate change, one transaction at a time.
- Horizen Labs – Horizen Labs is a blockchain technology company that provides the best tools for building blockchains and applications for real-world use cases with privacy options, low transaction fees, and configurable revenue models.
- FV Bank – FV Bank is a global digital bank that offers business and individual accounts worldwide. It supports multiple currencies, international payments, investment accounts as well as debit and prepaid cards.
- Dfinity – (Gold Dinner Sponsor) The DFINITY Foundation is a non-profit organization that develops Internet Computer, a decentralized, open-source and general-purpose blockchain designed to host smart contracts.
- FIO – FIO is to crypto what HTTP is to the internet. The FIO protocol is the open-source, decentralized crypto usability layer that makes sending, receiving, and even requesting crypto easier than ever and considerably less risky to use.
- Starter Capital – Starter Capital is the venture capital arm of Starter International, where we incubate and invest in DEFI’s best projects. Starter Capital gives blockchain and digital currency innovators the resources and access to capital to help create a new future.
- Rair Tech – RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to access streaming content.
- HeartRithm – HeartRithm is a regenerative social impact engine. Their mission is to apply artificial intelligence algorithms to the global digital currency trade, redistributing capital to philanthropic causes and social impact projects, accelerating the growth of a heart-centered culture.
- DLTx – DLTx is a public company listed on the Norwegian Oslo Børs stock exchange and is the enterprise provider for DAOs and blockchain protocols that offers unique access to public blockchain markets and access to funding at a price advantageous.
- OriginTrail – OriginTrail is the world’s first decentralized knowledge graph that organizes humanity’s most important assets and makes them discoverable, verifiable and valuable.
- unFederalReserve – unFederalReserve is a fintech SaaS company combining blockchain technology-based software and 200 years of consumer lending experience. Their banking products are designed for smaller US Treasury chartered banks and non-bank lenders who need a DeFi strategy and greater liquidity without sacrificing security or compliance.
- Blockchain Wire – Blockchain Wire is the industry’s leading blockchain press release distribution service focused exclusively on blockchain news, distributed ledger technology companies, ICOs, STOs, and other blockchain-related announcements. blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Transform Group – Transform Group is the world’s leading blockchain PR, consulting, events and social media company, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto and global headquarters in San Juan , Porto Rico.
- Bit Digital – Bit Digital is one of the largest publicly traded bitcoin mining companies in the world. Bit Digital is a sustainability-focused digital asset generator with large-scale global mining operations representing a currently held maximum hash rate of 1,603 EH/S.
For more information about CoinAgenda, please visit www.coinagenda.com.
To purchase tickets or view the CoinAgenda Caribbean agenda, visit the event page: www.coinagenda.com/coinagenda-caribbean-2021.
To learn more about Puerto Rico Blockchain Week, visit www.prblockchainweek.io.
Connect with CoinAgenda:
Twitter Facebook Telegram
Now in its eighth year, CoinAgenda is the world’s leading conference series connecting professional investors, merchants, family offices, and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industries. CoinAgenda Caribbean focuses on international blockchain investment trends, with world-class speakers from around the world, as well as a special focus on blockchain economic development, friendly jurisdictions, the rise of blockchain tokens security, enterprise applications, and changes in digital currency funding vehicles and digital currency. Exchanges. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle, and get to know the industry’s top thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors, including memorable evenings at unique venues.